We'd like to give you a Costa Rica Coronavirus Update, so you will feel safe, booking a trip with us. In the final months of this challenging year, who doesn't need a vacation?! There's nothing better for your physical and mental health than sunshine, clean air, warm salty ocean water, and exercise. Costa Rica is the ideal destination for your first post-pandemic vacation! We, at Stay in Tamarindo are a local organically-grown vacation company located a stone's throw from the sand in Tamarindo, Costa Rica and we can't wait to host you! We've been here throughout lock-down and the travel freeze holding down the fort, keeping our Costa Rica vacation rental homes cleaner than ever and in perfect condition. We've kept our vans running and our certifications active so that now, as Costa Rica Travel restrictions lift and flights begin to arrive, we're ready for you and it's time to make your 2020 Costa Rica travel dreams come true!
New Flexible Cancellation policyThe new flexibility in our cancellation policy makes it easier for you to feel good about making a reservation. We now have various refund options for reservations that are canceled with enough notice to for us to rebook. We issue full refunds if you need to cancel your reservation 60 or more days before your arrival date. Within the 60 days of your visit, we offer refunds IF we can re-rent the property for the full range of dates and for the full amount of your reservation. If we are able to rent the for the same time period at the same rate, we at Stay in Tamarindo are happy to refund all of your payments. On our Terms and Condition page you will find more details regarding cancellations. But let's not talk about cancellations! Let's talk about vacation!
Costa Rica Coronavirus: How can you enter Costa Rica as a touristSo what do you have to do to get to Tamarindo, Costa Rica? First, go to www.stayintamarindo.com and pick out your Costa Rica vacation rental home. Then get your tickets and stay healthy!! You'll also need to:
- Fill out the HEALTH PASS form, available at https://salud.go.cr.
- Provide a RT-PCR diagnostic test with a negative result. The sample must have been taken within 72 hours of travel. No longer required.
- Passengers coming from the U.S.A. must show through their driver's license or State ID to prove that you live in one of the authorized states. This requirement excludes children. No longer required.
- Show Traveler's Medical Insurance - international or purchased in Costa Rica through the National Insurance Institute (Instituto Nacional de Seguros) grupoins.com/seguroparaviajeros, or Sagicor www.sagicor.cr/seguro_para_turistas/.
- Effectiveness of the policy during the visit to Costa Rica.
- Guaranteed coverage of medical expenses in the event of becoming ill with COVID-19 while in Costa Rica, for at least $50,000.
- Includes minimum coverage of $2,000 for lodging expenses.