Sport Fishing | Tamarindo, Costa Rica
FISHING TRIP OPTIONS
Half day fishing excursions are on-shore type fishing experiences, where guides take you out to local reefs located about 4 miles away. Targets for this type of on-shore fishing are Red Snapper, Rooster Fish, White Makarel, Mahi-Mahi, Wahoo, and many others. The duration of this trip is 5 hours. Time frames are 7:00am – 12:00pm OR 1:00pm – 6:00pm.
The main target is Mahi-Mahi, Sailfish, etc. This is a 7-hour fishing trip. Lasting from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm.
This 8-hour excursion is especially great for deep-sea fishing lovers that want to go for the bigger catch. Lasts from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm .
- Depends on size of the boat and what type of fishing you want to do.
- We offer ½ day, ¾ day and full day fishing excursions.
- We can also arrange any sport fishing type cruise boat option.
- Children under 7 (must be accompanied by an adult at all times)
- If you need pick up & drop off at your home in the Tamarindo area please inquire for shuttle service.
- Half Day Fishing Includes: Ice, cooler, bait, bottled water, soft drinks, snacks and fresh fruit.
- ¾ & Full Day Fishing Includes: Ice, cooler, bait, bottled water, beer, soft drinks, snacks, fresh fruit and a light lunch.
Half day is 5 hours
3/4 day is 7 hours
Full day is 9 hours
What To Wear & Bring
Flip-flops, sunscreen, sunglasses, binoculars swimsuit, cash for tipping.