Tamarindo Ocean Kayak Tour to Capitan Island
OCEAN KAYAK TOUR TO CAPITAN ISLAND
This is one of the most popular activities to do while in Tamarindo, plus you get an excellent workout while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the bay.
Once we get to the beach, kayaks will be waiting for you; equipped with life vests, kayak chair, snorkeling gear and paddles.
Brief instructions, safety tips and a demonstration on the beach will be given, and then you’ll start paddling to Captain Island which is about 40 minutes from the beach.
Once you get to the island you’ll park the kayak and prepare for snorkeling with your guide.
After we have cooled off, we get on the kayaks and paddle back to the beach.
Contact us for more information on our Tamarindo kayak tours.
– Please inquire for rates and availability.
– Free pick up & drop off at your home in the Tamarindo area
– Kayak equipment, bilingual guide, snorkeling equipment, bottled water and fresh fruit (Pineapple or Watermelon)
– Depends on the tide, preferably low tide to paddle out.
– 2 hours approximately.
What To Wear & Bring
– Water shoes, sunblock, sunglasses, and a swimsuit.