– $150 per person
– Children under 6 (must be accompanied by an adult at all times)
– Free pick up & drop off at your home in the Tamarindo area
– Round trip transportation, all equipment and gear for the rafting tour, private bilingual guide and a typical Costa Rican lunch
– 7:00 am
– 9 hours
What To Wear & Bring
– Closed toe water shoes, swimsuit, T-shirt and shorts of a quick-drying material, long sleeve t-shirts are very useful if you get cold easily on the water or want more sun protection. Water-resistant sunscreen (SPF 20 or higher), sun hat or bandana, and bug repellent.
– Change of clothes, extra pair of shoes or flip flops for after your tour. Towel for changing/showering after the trip. Any prescription medications necessary during your tour.