**Ask about our weekly and monthly rates! Stay in your own private condo, right across from the street from the beach, for a once in a lifetime offer!!!**
This lovely and comfortable condo is located in a ten-unit luxury complex across the street from the beach in Playa Tamarindo.
It’s the ideal place for relaxing, entertaining and spending time with friends or family.
~ What you’ll love about this Condo~
- Bright, breezy indoor and outdoor common areas
- Fully equipped kitchen & gas grill for creating endless feasts
- Full en-suite baths in each bedroom
- Short walk to the beach & town
- Central air, wifi, cable TV, an in-home laundry facility & gated parking
We offer a 100 Mbps of internet access throughout your home so if you need to work or navigate the internet, we have you covered!
- The house also has a back up battery for the modem & router so you are always online uninterrupted.
- If you wish to request a portable wireless router, we can gladly have these available for you with an additional rental fee to keep you more connected.
Contact us to find out if your dates qualify for a discounted stay!
Location & Surroundings
Tamarindo is a vibrant town full of a fascinating mix of shops and more restaurants than you’ll have time to try. The Ibis Villas, close to the center of activity but off the beaten path, allow you the restful quiet you deserve, while all of the excitement is only a 7-10-minute walk from the property. You can try out the unique local cuisine, enjoy fine dining, catch live music, browse Tamarindo’s boutiques and go dancing without needing a car or a taxi.
As an Ibis guest, you will enjoy membership privileges at the Langosta Beach Club just across the street from your door. The exclusive Club features a fitness center, a Pilates and yoga studio, a French restaurant, a bar with an unforgettable ocean view, and an infinity pool. You can cool off in the pool, lounge on the family-friendly section of the beach in front of the Club, or sip a drink in the private cabanas.
Top 5 things to do in the area:
- Catch your dinner on a deep-sea fishing trip
- Surf Lessons with local, certified instructors
- Scuba Dive at the Catalinas islands
- Sunset Sailing with food, drinks, and water activities included
Our concierge and guest coordinator are the local experts on tours, activities, and transportation. After we arrange for your airport transfer to Ibis and book your surf lessons, we also offer services such as pre-arrival grocery shopping, in-home chef service, babysitting, and additional housekeeping. We’re ready to start planning when you are!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6):
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Additional Sleeping: Sleeper Sofa + 1 Twin Size Day Bed in the Living Room
* Holiday dates for 2021 are as follows: Easter Week (March 28 - April 4), Thanksgiving (November 21 -28), Christmas (December 19-26) & New Year (December 26-January 2). For any reservations arriving between January 2-6, please inquire before making an online booking. For any other dates, please contact a reservations agent for a quote before booking online.
* We offer penalty free cancellations if travel bans in Costa Rica due to COVID-19 restrict travel.
**Please note that cancellations made 60 days or more, prior to arrival will receive a refund equivalent to 85% of their deposit. Cancellations made within 30 -60 days prior to arrival will receive a credit for the house, equivalent to 85% of their deposit, valid for up to one year from cancellation. Cancellations within 30 days of arrival are non refundable unless the dates can be re-rented for the same amount as the original reservation.
**Holiday dates are excluded from this cancellation policy, All holiday dates are non-refundable.
**We would also like to encourage all our guests to purchase travel insurance for a peaceful and worry free vacation.
*Please note that a signed credit card voucher and contract are required before check in. The voucher will allow for a pre-authorized amount to be held on your credit card for the duration of your stay and released after check out less any incidentals (if applicable).