**Ask about our weekly and monthly rates! Stay in your own private condo, right across the street from the beach, for a once in a lifetime offer!!!****We understand the need for increased flexibility in travel planning right now. To help our valued guests, we offer a special, worry free cancellation policy. Please see the '*' below for more details.
**We are committed to avoiding the spread of COVID 19 by implementing specialized cleaning procedures. Feel free to inquire about a deep sanitation cleaning service.
Ibis 6 is a two-bedroom luxury condo for up to 6, with plenty of common areas that allow you to do what you most want to do on vacation: spend time with family and friends.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE SPACE
- It’s on the second floor by a forest, so it feels like a treehouse
- The beautiful rustic woodwork and wooden furniture. Check out the coffee table!
- The Ibis complex has only 10 units and is directly across the street from the beach!
- Each bedroom has its own full bath
- You get a five-star kitchen!
- Ready to check it out? Let us tell you if your dates are eligible for a discount!
We offer a 100 Mbps of internet access throughout your home so if you need to work or navigate the internet, we have you covered!
- The house also has a back up battery for the modem & router so you are always online uninterrupted.
- If you wish to request a portable wireless router, we can gladly have these available for you with an additional rental fee to keep you more connected.EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Ibis guests have open access to the 5-star Langosta Beach Club across the street. Eat at the restaurant, swim in the pool, doze on the loungers, get a sunset cocktail, and enjoy the beach!
Now that’s a vacation! Contact us to start the booking process immediately!THE IBIS COMPLEX AND ITS SURROUNDINGS
The Ibis complex is located on the road between Tamarindo and Langosta, right across the street from the beach. In Tamarindo and Langosta you’ll find:
BEST PERK: YOUR OWN CONCIERGE!
- More amazing restaurants than you’ll have time to try
- Great surf
- A lively international community
- Fun nightlife
- Several national parks close enough for day trips
As you plan your visit to Ibis 6, you’ll be contacted by our concierge, Cristina. She’s the local expert at hooking you up with fun times in Tamarindo. Here’s what her favorites are:
- Surfing! Either lessons or surf treks for experienced surfers.
- A boat tour through the estuary that is Las Baulas National Marine Park
- Riding zip-lines!
- Afternoon snorkeling trips that end at sunset and include an open bar
- Sportfishing for game fish or dinner
We can also book you an in-home private chef, spa services, or child care. Contact us today!SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 6):
- Bedroom 1: King Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Additional Sleeping: Sleeper Sofa
Are you looking for a place you can bring a pet? Ask us about our pet policy.
All of the Ibis condos participate in our Housekeeping program, our Linen program, and our Standard Sanitization program. Using these tools, we keep our guests and staff safe by keeping our properties clean.
Contact us to learn more about the sanitization procedures we use every day!
* Holiday dates for 2021 are as follows: Easter Week (March 28 - April 4), Thanksgiving (November 21 -28), Christmas (December 19-26) & New Year (December 26-January 2). For any reservations arriving between January 2-6, please inquire before making an online booking. For any other dates, please contact a reservations agent for a quote before booking online.
* We offer penalty free cancellations if travel bans in Costa Rica due to COVID-19 restrict travel. For all reservations made on or after January 7, 2021 for arrival dates between January 7 - March 1, 2021, we offer a penalty free cancellation as long as the cancellation is made at least 7 days or more prior to arrival.
**All reservations made after July 10, 2020, will get a full refund if cancelled 60+ days before the arrival date (excluding Holidays). All Holiday dates are refundable until April 1, 2021. After April 1, 2021 all Holiday reservations are no longer refundable unless the dates are able to be re-rented. If a cancellation is made between 30 - 60 days before arrival, full credit for the reservation will be offered and can be used for up to 1 year from the original reservation. Within the 30 days, there are no refunds unless the range of dates specified in the contract and the total amount is recovered through another rental contract. If the property is able to be rented for the same time period at the same rate, Stay in Tamarindo will refund all payments minus all administrative and credit card/banking fees. If Stay in Tamarindo cannot re-rent the property, the company will reserve the right to keep the full payment. We also highly recommend purchasing travel insurance which can be provided through Stay In Tamarindo. Please ask for more details.
*Please note that a signed credit card voucher and contract are required before check in. The voucher will allow for a pre-authorized amount to be held on your credit card for the duration of your stay and released after check out less any incidentals (if applicable).