Welcome to oceanfront Casa de Luz– the House of Light, Playa Langosta’s luxury jewel, and the most eco-friendly Tamarindo vacation rental.
This solar-powered, on-the-sand, luxury home is the superlative of superlatives: The closest high-capacity Tamarindo vacation rental to downtown. The only beach villa where every sleeping and living space faces the Pacific Ocean and the sunset. The first solar-powered home in the province. One of the largest private home event venues on the Gold Coast. And, one of an exclusive few vacation homes to be fully staffed.
Home to almost every luxury and amenity available in Costa Rica – an oceanfront pool, air-conditioning throughout, a Pacific-view swimming pool, high-speed WiFi, private beach access, and much more – Casa de Luz delivers a vacation, wedding, event, or reunion like no other.
This is a private home, but it’s also part beach resort, part event venue (especially for Tamarindo weddings), and part VIP experience. Casa de Luz represents the ultimate in location, accommodations and service.
Guanacaste Luxury Event Facilities: Beachfront Tamarindo Weddings, Family Reunions, Work Events, & Retreats
Beachfront Casa de Luz, located on Playa Langosta’s famed Millionaire Row, is one of the largest beachfront homes in greater Tamarindo – that is, Tamarindo, Playa Langosta, Playa Grande, Hacienda Pinilla, and Playa Flamingo – with 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and overnight accommodations for 23+ guests.
If you’re planning an event, Casa de Luz offers a private infinity pool, palapa bar, spacious entertainment areas, unforgettable sunsets, and picture-perfect beachfront social spaces for 50+ guests. All this, in a spectacular location of beautiful beaches, amazing tide pools, great snorkeling, and world-famous surfing.
Exuberant tropical gardens and a shade-dappled pool deck provide the perfect backdrop, while the soothing sounds of lapping waves serve as soundtrack: your private gate to the beach – and an on-the-sand event – is just steps away! Events are a success in ample indoor and outdoor spaces, thanks to the help of Casa de Luz’s full-time staff.
- Poolside: Main Outdoor Entertaining Area Accommodates 50+
- Jungle Clearing: Beach Style Entertaining Accommodates 50+
- Beach: Oceanfront Ceremonial Areas for 50+ Guests
- Entry Courtyard: Overflow Space for 50+ People
- Mansion Main Floor Living Area: Indoor Entertainment Space for Over 50+
Travel Conscious: The Most Eco-Friendly Tamarindo Vacation Rental
Casa de Luz has worked hard to be the most eco-friendly, luxury vacation home in Tamarindo – not because it’s trendy, but because it’s right. After all, we fell in love with the beach, the forest, the ocean, the landscapes. So of course, we want to protect them!
Casa de Luz is currently the only Tamarindo luxury vacation home with any of the following eco-friendly amenities, let alone all of them:
- Tamarindo’s first large-scale solar array: Our solar panels provide most of our electrical needs. We were the first solar home in Tamarindo and still one of only two homes in Guanacaste with this leveled-up type of system.
- High energy efficiency: To help reduce the load on our solar array, we’ve minimized our energy footprint with LED lighting, double-paned windows, an insulated & encapsulated roof, and distributed inverter A/Cs.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning: We proudly use biodegradable and eco-friendly cleaning, household, and personal products.
- Guanacaste’s first ozone swimming pool: Welcome to the cleanest, healthiest, least polluting swimming pool on the coast! Our ozone system reduces our chemical use by over 90% and sanitizes our water 3,000x better than traditional pool chemicals.
- Guanacaste’s first ozone laundry system: Thanks to our system, we can clean and sanitize our laundry without using hot water or fabric softener. We’ve also eliminated our detergent use (and, thus, the chemicals that reach our septic system) by 50%!
- Optimal waste disposal: We installed separate septic tanks for kitchen, laundry and baths, to optimize our waste stream and minimize its impact on the environment.
Complimentary Concierge Services at Casa de Luz
When you book a stay at Casa de Luz, you’re reserving more than just a great vacation home; your booking also includes full travel concierge services.
Cristina (aka Cris) is our wonderful, knowledgeable, and friendly in-house concierge. She not only knows greater Tamarindo and Playa Langosta like the back of her hand, but her job is to get to know you that well, too.
Here’s how it works: When you book Casa de Luz, Cristina will soon get in touch. She’ll send you our welcome packet, which includes an intro to many of the most popular Tamarindo activities, tours, and attractions. Have a look. Get a taste of what our region has to offer. Start building your must-do and would-like-to-do lists.
Then, it’s time to get personal. Because Cris is not your standard travel agent: she doesn’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach. Her job is to get to know you, and know you well, so she can build your custom itinerary and suggest activities, tours, and attractions tailored to your specific interests, activity levels, and wish lists.
Even better? Our concierge services are absolutely and always free for our guests. Relax, dream, and plan. We’ll take care of the details.